Light, flaky, and seasoned to perfection, this Lemon Garlic Salmon is ready in less than 20 minutes and serves as a healthy meal!
One of my favorite types of food is seafood.
From fish to lobster and everything in between, I love it all. In fact, I don’t think there is any type of seafood that I don’t like. And whenever I go out to eat, seafood type restaurants are always first in mind. I love the fresh selection and unique flavors that it provides. And since it’s not something that I have every day, it always seems like a special treat to me.
And one of my favorite restaurant’s that serves seafood just happens to serve the most amazing salmon. Some people might say that it’s too strong of a flavor, but to me, that’s the perfect kind of fish. It’s tender, flaky, and oozes with flavor when prepared the right way.
So it was only natural that I take my favorite fish and create this deliciously easy Lemon Garlic Salmon. Light, flaky, and seasoned to perfection, this dish is ready in less than 20 minutes and serves as a healthy meal. And you just can’t beat that, right?
If you’re looking for a flavorful dish, then the Lemon Garlic Salmon is it! Filled with just the right amount of spices, it’s light, tender and packed with nutrients to keep you full and satisfied. And because this salmon is baked, it’s better than the fried kind and lower in calories, too.
And like most of my recipes, the prep time for this Lemon Garlic Salmon takes just minutes! Simply whisk together some olive oil, garlic powder, oregano, and lemon juice. Lightly brush it over the salmon, top with a lemon slice, and then pop it in the oven for about 15 minutes.
Within minutes, this Lemon Garlic Salmon is ready to wow your tastes buds. Serve alongside a salad or fresh vegetables and you have yourself a healthy meal that you can feel good about eating!
Looking for more easy meals? I’ve got you covered!
- Baked Chicken Tacos
- Instant Pot Spaghetti
- Pepperoni Pizza Hamburger Helper
- Tomato Basil Pasta with Italian Sausage
Lemon Garlic Salmon
- 2 (4 ounce) pieces Sockeye Salmon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 lemon slices
- Preheat oven to 400F. Lightly coat a baking pan with non-stick cooking spray or line with foil. Place salmon onto pan. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic powder, oregano, and lemon juice. Lightly brush over tops and sides of salmon. Place one lemon slice on top of each piece of salmon.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until fish is tender and flakes. Serve immediately.