Air Fryer Cheesy Cauliflower is ready in just 20 minutes and loaded with flavor. Cauliflower florets are tossed with a blend of seasonings and cheese and then fried until crisp and delicious!
Air Fryer Cheesy Cauliflower
Now it’s time to introduce you to my latest (and tastiest) cheesy cauliflower recipe: Air Fryer Cheesy Cauliflower!
Not only is the recipe easy to make, but it’s a great way to sneak in some veggies. If you’ve got picky eaters in your house, I guarantee they’ll love this air fryer roasted cauliflower. After all, cheese makes everything better!
This cauliflower recipe is low in carbs, high on flavor, and short on time. Basically, it’s a win-win in my book, especially when you’ve got a busy night planned.
This recipe is easy to customize depending on your tastes and is ready from start to finish in just 20 minutes. It also makes delicious leftovers, too!
Ingredients in Air Fryer Cheesy Cauliflower:
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- Shredded mozzarella and sharp cheddar cheeses
How to Make Cheesy Cauliflower:
Preheat air fryer to 390°F.
Place cauliflower florets into a large bowl. Add olive oil, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Stir to coat, making sure each piece is covered. Spread cauliflower in an even, single layer in air fryer basket.
Air fry for 7 minutes; remove basket and shake. Then top cauliflower with shredded cheeses. Continue to air fry for an additional 3-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and cauliflower is cooked through. Serve immediately.
How to Cut Cauliflower:
Cutting cauliflower may seem a bit intimidating, but trust me, it’s so easy. Removes the leaves and wash and pat dry the head of cauliflower. Using a sharp knife, cut off the stem and then slice the head in half. Slice into large florets with a knife or use your hands to pull off the florets. You can then cut them into small florets, if needed.
Can I Use Frozen Cauliflower?
Absolutely! I would use frozen cauliflower florets for this recipe. However, there is no need to thaw the cauliflower. Just add the oil and seasonings and then cook.
Is This Air Fryer Cauliflower with Cheesy Healthy?
It’s on the healthier side, due to cauliflower being high in fiber, minerals, and vitamins. This recipe also uses less oil than oven version would.
What if I Don’t Have an Air Fryer?
If you don’t have an air fryer, use this cheesy cauliflower recipe instead.
How to Store This Crispy Cauliflower?
Let the cauliflower come to room temperature and then store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days. When ready to eat, reheat in the microwave or in the air fryer at 370°F for 2-3 minutes.
What to Serve with This Side Dish?
This air fryer cauliflower with no breading is perfect to serve alongside sandwiches, salads, and burgers. I also love serving it with:
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Chicken
- Honey Garlic Chicken Legs
- Instant Pot Sloppy Joes
- Honey Balsamic Chicken
- Maple Soy Glazed Salmon
Looking for More Easy Side Dish Recipes? I’ve Got You Covered!
- Corn Souffle
- Creamy Mac and Cheese
- Easy Fried Rice
- Crispy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Lemon Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
- Maple Cinnamon Sweet Potatoes
Air Fryer Cheesy Cauliflower
- 1 large head fresh cauliflower (separated into florets)
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat air fryer to 390°F.
- Place cauliflower florets into a large bowl. Add olive oil, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Stir to coat, making sure each piece is covered. Spread cauliflower in an even, single layer in air fryer basket.
- Air fry for 7 minutes; remove basket and shake. Then top cauliflower with shredded cheeses. Continue to air fry for an additional 3-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and cauliflower is cooked through. Serve immediately.