This Strawberry Mousse is a smooth and creamy dessert that is made with just four simple ingredients. Topped with a fresh strawberry this light and easy dessert is a delicious treat!
You could say that I’m on a bit of a strawberry kick right now. First, I made this strawberry sauce and now I’m whipping up this Strawberry Mousse. I hope you like strawberries, friends! And if you don’t, then we can’t be friends. Of course, I’m only joking, and I promise to share some non-strawberry recipes next week!
But if strawberries are the name of your game, then I’ve got another winner for you. This Strawberry Mousse is smooth, creamy, and made with just four ingredients. It’s subtly sweet and the perfect dessert for the warm weather ahead of us and all things having to do with spring.
And if you’ve been hanging around here long enough, then you know I’m a big fan of no-bake desserts. This peanut butter cheesecake and these cherry pie bites have been a hit with both the hubster and you guys. So naturally, it was time for me to create another no-bake dessert.
But unlike my cheesecakes, this Strawberry Mousse is not made with any cream cheese. I kept it simple and delicious, only using my Fresh Strawberry Sauce, heavy cream, powdered sugar, and white sugar. I adapted this mousse from my Whipped Strawberry Delight recipe and it couldn’t have turned out more delicious! It’s decadent an easy recipe for those strawberry lovers out there.
And when I say this Strawberry Mousse is easy to make, I really mean that.
With just four ingredients, how could it not be? To make this dessert, I used my Fresh Strawberry Sauce as the main component. But if you’re pressed for time or don’t want to make the sauce, feel free to use some pureed strawberries instead. But go for it and make the strawberry sauce, it literally takes just minutes!
So here’s the deal! You’ll whip some heavy cream until it forms stiff peaks and then add in some powdered sugar. Once that’s all set, gently fold in the strawberry sauce. Refrigerate the Strawberry Mousse for at least an hour so that it can firm up. Once it’s ready, feel free to indulge!
This Strawberry Mousse is perfect to eat with just a spoon (my favorite) or to use as a dip for brownies, cookies, and pretty much everything in between. The light and fluffy texture, combined with a burst of strawberries, will be just the thing you need to brighten up your day.
Looking for more strawberry recipes? I’ve got you covered!
- Strawberry Pound Cake
- Strawberry Cinnamon Dump Cake
- Easy Strawberry Poke Cake
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 1 cup Fresh Strawberry Sauce alternatively, you can use 1 cup pureed strawberries
- In a large bowl, beat cream with an electric hand mixer or stand mixer with fitted paddle attachment until stiff peaks form, about five minutes.
- Add in sugar and vanilla and mix well. Gently fold in strawberry sauce.
- Spoon mousse into small bowls or glasses, filling about ½of the way full. Repeat with the rest of servings. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Remove from refrigerate and garnish with additional strawberries, if desired.