Cookies and Cream Fudge is a one bowl, three ingredient treat. Packed with classic Oreo cookies and loaded with flavor, this dessert is perfect for fudge lovers everywhere!
Calling all fudge lovers!
I’ve got a new treat for you today and it’s oh-so deliciously good!
While fudge is acceptable year round, I consider it a holiday treat. After all, it seems to be eaten more during this season, don’t you think?
And while this cookies and cream fudge recipe is definitely a treat to make pretty much every month (trust me, it’s that good), I waited to share it with you until now. So, move over peppermint and chocolate fudges! There’s a new one coming your way!
And just incase you’re new around here…cookies and cream recipes just happen to be one of my favorite combos. From these Baked Oreo Donuts to that Cookies and Cream Popcorn and this Cookies and Cream Hot Chocolate, I love it all.
And with just one bite, I guarantee you’ll fall in love with this three ingredient cookies and cream fudge.
How to make Cookies and Cream Fudge:
In less than 10 minutes, you’ll have this Oreo fudge ready to go…it really is that easy!
- To start, line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and make sure that it hangs over the sides of pan so that you can lift it out once the fudge is set. This results in easy cleanup and no messy pan!
- Then, crush about 20 Oreo cookies. You can keep them on the chunky side, or crush them into smaller pieces, like I did. It’s up to you!
- The easiest method to crush the cookies are to add them into a large ziploc bag, seal, and then beat with the bottom of a glass. Easy peasy!
- Once the cookies are crushed, set the aside. Add some good quality white chocolate into a large bowl, along with a can of sweetened condensed milk. I like to use Ghirardelli White Chocolate Melting Wafers. Not only is it quality chocolate, but it’s made for melting, so it won’t become gloppy like white chocolate chips.
- Microwave the chocolate mixture for about three minutes, or until white chocolate is melted. Be sure to stir about every 30 seconds or so, so that the chocolate doesn’t burn. Mixture will be thick and that is normal!
- Add the cookies to the mixture and stir. Spread into prepared pan with a spatula and top with a few more cookie pieces, if desired.
And that’s it! The fudge will be hardened and ready to eat in about 45 minutes. I like to let it set in the fridge to speed up the process, but you can leave the pan at room temperature as well.
Tips for Making Cookies and Cream Fudge:
Be sure to use a non-stick baking pan and parchment paper. This will allow for easy removal of the fudge and easy cleanup, too!
Like I mentioned above, a good quality white chocolate is key for this recipe, as you will be able to taste it. Ghirardelli White Chocolate Melting Wafers are my favorite, but any quality bar or chips would work, too.
Using the microwave to melt the white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk is the easiest (and fastest) way to heat the mixture. However, you could add the ingredients into a saucepan and warm over medium heat until mixture is melted.
Variations of Cookies and Cream Fudge:
Add a drizzle of milk or dark chocolate on top of the fudge!
Add some red and green chocolate chips on top of fudge before it sets for a festive flair!
Line the bottom of the baking pan with Oreo cookies and then spread fudge mixture over it. That way, the cookies on the bottom act as a crust.
Have I convinced you to make this Cookies ‘N Cream Fudge yet? Delicious, easy, and made for the holidays, parties and get-togethers. If you need that simple, but decadent sweet treat, this cookies and cream fudge recipe is the best!
Looking for more easy desserts? I’ve got you covered!
- No Bake Peppermint Oreo Cheesecake
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- White Chocolate Blondies
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Muffins
Cookies and Cream Fudge
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 18 ounces good quality white chocolate I used Ghirardelli White Chocolate Melting Wafers
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper so that it hangs over sides for easy removal. Set aside.
- Place cookies into a large ziplock bag and let most of the air out, then seal. Lightly pound bag with the bottom of a glass or rolling pin until cookies are crushed into your desired texture. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk. Microwave on medium power for about 3 minutes, or until chocolate is melted. Be sure to stir every 15-30 seconds so chocolate does not burn. Mixture will be thick, and that is normal.
- Add crushed cookies (reserving a small handful for the top of fudge) into chocolate mixture and stir to combine. Using a spatula, spread into prepared pan. Add reserved cookies on top and lightly press down.
- Let set at room temperature for about 45 minutes until hardened. You can also place into the refrigerator. Once fudge is ready, lift out of pan by overhang of parchment paper and cut into squares.